Friday, June 20, 2014

Hezrou - D&D Arena of War

I did a double take earlier this week while playing the mobile game, Dungeons & Dragons - Arena of War. They added some new monsters to fight and one looked REALLY familiar. It looks like my redesign of the Hezrou demon that I did for D&D Next has made its way into the game!

I am going to continue to keep my designs for the Hezrou secret since I didn't officially design it for Arena of War, but I have some screenshots from the game so you can get a feel for the monster. The model of the Hezrou is a bit more simplified from my design, but that is to be expected... and it appears to have an extra finger. Enough talk, here are some screenshots from the game of Hezrou...

Hezrou showing off his... uh... its good side in D&D Arena of War ...RAWR!
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

That awkward moment when you walk into a forest clearing and ther is a 12 foot demon just standing there... AWKWARD....
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

Shhhhh.... I think he is sleeping...
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

Insert techno beats here... RAWR!
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

Oh no! Now he is playing peek-a-boo... those adventures are going to be stuck there all day.
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

This is but the first of the many monsters that I designed for D&D Next. You can definitely expect more in the coming months as we approach the release of the core books for the new generation of D&D. RAWR!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment