Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bullfrog Reference

I found one of our very large bullfrogs floating in the pond last week very much dead. It was a real beautiful specimen and I hated to see it had passed, but I thought I better document it to make the best of its life and death. I have for you today a selection of the best photos from my impromptu photo shot with the frog. Since it was floating when it died and had been there a little bit the body had stiffened up and remained in the very life like stance you see in the photos. I hope you will find the images as helpful in your work as I know they will be in mine (especially those awesome feet)! ENJOY!












 
That is all for another exciting day on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment: