Friday, June 17, 2011

Green Man and Iain McCaig at IMC

Today is the last day of the Illustration Master Class 2011. This has been a truly amazing week. I would like to go ahead and send out a HUGE thanks to Rebecca Guay and all the faculty for all their time, advice, energy and excitement for art and illustration! You are all incredibly skilled artists and show by example a level of craft to strive for. More on all of this when I do the full wrap up starting next week, until then... Iain McCaig...

The great and powerful Iain McCaig spends some quality time with Green Man. Green Man got all weak in the knees at getting so close to such concentrated awesome.

That is all for today, I will start the daily wrap up starting next week once I am back home. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment