Monday, June 17, 2024

MtG Artist Proofs from Weevilcon and Magic in Miniature NOW AVAILABLE!

I am pleased to share that all remaining Magic the Gathering Artist Proofs from Weevilcon and last year's Magic in Miniature gallery show are now available! These six proofs range from black and white, color, to fully painted art on their backs, and are ready to travel to their forever homes. If one of these is not to your liking, all of my other proofs are available, and you can have art of your choice added to their backs. All the details and more are on my store!

Here is a closer look and direct links to all currently available cards. Please be aware that the two cards from the gallery show have standard black signatures on their fronts, while the four cards from Weevilcon have metallic gold signatures with black shadows. The Ancient Carp has a metallic gold signature and numbering on its back, and the Bride Taker has a metallic gold tooth.

SOLD

SOLD
 

SOLD

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment