Friday, June 14, 2024

Find Me Now on Cara!

You may have heard the buzz around Cara recently as a safe space for artists to share their work free from AI and those stealing our work. So far, I am loving it and hope to see more artists and fans of the arts. I have been over there getting a feel for the space and have shared some art, but there is much more to share. It is nice to have a portfolio space again that is not my website. It allows for a different kind of experience. If you are an artist or someone who loves art, then I HIGHLY recommend you head over there, and set up an account, and start enjoying looking at art again.

Come see my art and hang out on Cara!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment