Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Color MtG Artist Proofs for Weevilcon!

As mentioned last week, I will be at Weevilcon this weekend. As part of my planned surprises, I will have a selection of Magic the Gathering artist proofs with color art on their backs. As I can not do full-color art at a con or event, this is a way for those attending to have a chance at them. If I have any of these remaining after the event, it is likely they will be available on my store, or they might wait in the wings for Infinity Con or Gen Con, but we shall see. For now, here are the seven new proofs I will have with me at Weevilcon.

I will have these seven artist proofs with color art on their backs with me at Weevilcon this weekend.
In addition, I will also have with me two proofs from the 2023 Magic: The Gathering in Miniature Show.

Here is a closer look at the seven new artists proofs I will have with me at Weevilcon!

Ancient Carp with gold signature and numbering

Bride Taker with a gold tooth

Coveted Peacock

Since I will be a Weevilcon and the Fretwork Colony is based on a weevil...

...it only seems natural to bring two, one regular and one foil.

Gudul Lurker

And finally, my favorite of the lot, and maybe my favorite of this card, the Shifting Shadow

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. As there is much going on, I will be missing Friday's post but will return next week. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment