Monday, April 1, 2024

Weevilcon 2024 Guest Announcement

I am thrilled to announce that I will be a guest at this year's Weevilcon in Enterprise, AL, June 7th-9th. This will be my first time as a guest at Weevilcon and we are looking forward to bringing the Grand Bazaar of Ehtra VanDalia and my Magic the Gathering work to the good folks in Alabama. Weevil Cards & Collectables is a gaming store and they now host a convention. I am looking forward to this event and to meeting all the gamers in the Enterprise area. If you can attend, I hope to see you there!

See you at Weevilcon in Enterprise, AL, June 7th-9th!

I will be doing panels and talks, but how many and what specific topics will come later, as we are still working out the details. But I will be there to answer your questions and to talk all about gaming, monsters, the Grand Bazaar, and more! I will have more details for you as we get closer to the event.

Magic and monsters are to be found at Weevilcon this coming June!

That is all for anothr exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment