Wednesday, August 31, 2022

A Recent Artist Proof Drawing

Today I have a recent artist proof that I added drawings to. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. This time, I added a little aquatic monster on the back of a Gudul Lurker. A little water dog friend to take around in your pocket. 

As a side note, this was the last artist proof drawing at the old price point. I have had to increase my rates over the past two years to adjust for demand and time spent doing these. The rates hit their final point at Gen Con, and the increase did not slow demand, so all prices for drawings are now at that same level. With the rise does come more time and effort put into the drawings. It is not only a raise in cost; it will be a raise in quality too.

An aquatic monster doing aquatic monster things.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...   

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment