Friday, June 19, 2020

The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Production Samples

*UPDATE! The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia is NOW AVAILABLE!* 
 
Today has been a long time coming, but it is finally here. Images of the production samples of the books have arrived from the production facility in China, and I could not be happier with them. I wanted to share them with you as soon as I could. It's finally happening, and soon, very soon, they will be here. I will let the images speak for themselves.

All three books - the coloring book, the Grand Bazaar, and the stats guide.

The front and back cover of the Grand Bazaar.

The front of the clamshell case for the deluxe edition of the books.

The back of the clamshell.

The spine of the clamshell.

I think that is a pretty big update, to say the least. Things are getting close now. I will hopefully have more updates for you very soon. Keep an eye on this blog or on the Kickstarter page.

That's all for another exciting Friday on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment