Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Recent Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have for you a selection of recent artist proofs that I added drawings to their backs. I have seen a recent increase in interest in artist proofs, which is nice. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. Enough promotion, here are some drawings!

Fish, lizards, birds, orbs, monsters, and robot snakes, a little bit of everything this time around. Most of these were shipped out awhile ago, but with deadlines, I am one sharing them now.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment