Friday, March 13, 2020

One Fantastic Week Interview

*UPDATE! The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia is NOW AVAILABLE!* 

If you missed it earlier this week, I returned to the One Fantastic Week Podcast and had a great time. I talked about the Grand Bazaar Kickstarter, making art, balancing time, and what I have been up to in the past six years since I was on episode 6 of the podcast 6 years ago. Yes, I am sharing this again, but I don't think it got the attention it deserved on Wednesday. I had a ton of fun, and I think I may have passed along some helpful information. 



So far, 49 people have given it a thumbs up while one has given it a thumbs down. Not sure what I did to offend that person's delicate sensibilities, but I hope they reach out to me so that I can address their needs. Go have a watch for yourself and figure out what I may have done to make someone unhappy.

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then...


For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment