Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Coloring the Eau-de-nil Elder by Jacob Walker!

*UPDATE! The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia is NOW AVAILABLE!* 

The amazing Achsa Nute (who also my wife) reached out to several artists to see if they would like to color one of the monsters from The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Coloring Book. They, of course, said yes because they are awesome and cool. First up, we have for you today the contribution of the fantastic Jacob Walker, who brought color to the Eau-de-nil Elder.

Eau-de-nil Elder
Colored by Jacob Walker

Jacob went above and beyond and brought paint and pencil to the task of coloring the Eau-de-nil Elder

The proud artist posing with his work!




Eau-de-nil Elder coloring page art

The Grand Coloring Book of Ethra VanDalia measures 9x12 and is 84 pages. It features one-sided art with solid black on the reverse side to allow marker use and to limit bleeding. The book is available separately on my Kickstarter and is bundled with several of the other tiers so that you can receive the coloring book and the rest of the books offered in my campaign. Here is how the Eau-de-nil Elder will appear in the main book.

Eau-de-nil Elder 
11 x 14 - Pencil on paper
© 2016 Christopher Burdett


A HUGE thanks to Jacob Walker for the time and effort in coloring this for us! It turned out great, and I would look to see this hanging on our refrigerator!

If you missed it yesterday, I was on the One Fantastic Week Podcast yesterday and had a great time. I talked about the Grand Bazaar Kickstarter, making art, balancing time, and what I have been up to in the past six years since I was on episode 6 of the podcast 6 years ago. I had a ton of fun, and I think I may have passed along some helpful information.



If you have a chance, by all means, have a watch. You might learn a thing or two about something!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment