Monday, November 4, 2019

Limited Edtion Shaper Advertising Prints NOW AVAILABLE!

The newest limited edition prints from the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia are now available on my STORE. Each of the three prints is available individually as well as a set of all three for a discounted price. Simply select the desired option! As with last year's print, this is a collaboration between myself and Dear Wife to make a unique item from the Grand Bazaar. Each edition is limited to 25 prints that have been distressed, marked, stamped, and assembled by hand to make each individual print its own unique piece. These prints will appear in the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia book!

Each edition is limited to 25 prints that are distressed, marked, stamped, and assembled by hand as a collaboration between myself and Achsa Nute.


The Shaper Cleaner is often called a Gullet.

 The Shaper Sentry is sometimes referred to as a Footman.

 The Shaper Assistant has the nickname of Smokestack.

Limited to 25, once they are gone, they are gone. 
Each print comes signed and numbered by both Achsa Nute and myself.
All images © 2019 Christopher Burdett

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment