Wednesday, March 6, 2019

STILL Too HOT of Tumblr

At the end of last year, I mentioned that a large number of my Tumblr posts had been mistakenly flagged as having adult content. That was sure a lot of fun, and everything was eventually dealt with, and nothing was removed from the site. To be honest, I had not been using Tumblr a lot before the adult content purge, and I did not see myself doing a lot after the purge. That said I recently posted again in the effort to jump start my activity over there again. What do I find when I go to post? MORE of my content that contains no adult content has been once again flagged as having adult content. This is not a game I signed up to play with Tumblr. Oh well, everything has been dealt with, again. I am still not using Tumblr. Life goes on. Here is the new batch of offending posts.

All of these posts and more can be found on my Tumblr... for now.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment