Monday, April 2, 2018

Shrapnel Rounds - The Return of Krash

Recently, one of my pieces from Star Wars Edge of the Empire has made an appearance over in Imperial Assault. While it has been severely cropped and adjusted a little I recognized it immediately. I present to you the newly named Shrapnel Rounds...

Shrapnel Rounds
Star Wars Imperial Assault - Heart of the Empire

Actually, this is the reverse of what usually happens. I will create a piece of work for an project and for whatever reason it ends up being weirdly cropped and you can hardly see the image and only later when it is reused do you get to see the whole thing. If you did not recognize the Shrapnel Rounds just have a close look at Krash's midsection...

Krash
Star Wars - Edge of the Empire: Mask of the Pirate Queen
9 x 12 - Acrylic and pencil on board
Original - SOLD
© 2015 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

Krash is a little older piece of mine that kind of flew under the radar. You can read more about its announcement and process here on the blog. This was a fun one to work on and glad to see that it is getting a little more attention out there.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment