Monday, September 26, 2016

Kaladesh Prerelease Recap

Over the weekend I took part in the prerelease events for Kaladesh at Gamescape in Tallahassee, Fl. It was a fun time out there Friday night and Saturday afternoon. Always exciting to see players opening their first packs of a new set and getting to see my cards for the first time. A HUGE thanks to Ben and Aras for having me out and for all the hospitality. Can't wait for the next time around. Here are some images from the weekend...

All set up and ready to go! Dear Wife is in attendance to help with crowd control.

Was asked to create a pair of Sliver tokens...

...always fun to draw these guys. RAWR!

Some Star Wars players came out as well to get some stuff signed!

One of the packs I opened had three of Sara Winters' great looking cards in it.

Finally got to hold my new cards in my hands. Don't think this moment will ever get old. I got to come home with two of my three cards...

...the third I had to sign and give back. In the fullness of time I have have my own.

The players are hard at playing.

Had an unexpected guest show up to check out my art.

All my prints of all my cards.

Even brought along some of my original work from the cards.

Got to sign my first cards from Conspiracy 2.

Even some older cards showed up to get signed at well.

Again, a HUGE thanks to Ben and Aras and to everyone that come out the prerelease this weekend. It was great to talk to you and a lot of fun.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment