Friday, June 17, 2016

Prepping for my Next Live Facebook Session

Last week I tested the waters of live casting myself drawing over on Facebook. Currently, I am getting ready for my next live drawing session. The test was very much a seat of my pants event. Any thought of having a plan immediately went out the window once I went live. This next time I hope to be a little more focused on working on a specific drawing. I want to better show off my process and how I build up a drawing from a sketch. To that end I have worked up a pair of sketches that I hope to use in future live casts on Facebook...

Pending Live Session Monster #1
8.5 x 11 - Digital sketch

© 2016 Christopher Burdett

Pending Live Session Monster #2
8.5 x 11 - Digital sketch

© 2016 Christopher Burdett

Not exactly sure when I will be doing the next live session, but hopefully it will happen sometime in the coming two weeks. Still need to get a feel for how often people will want to see this type of thing from me and if I can stay fresh and interesting. Also not sure how much I will be able to complete in a single sitting while answering questions and talking. It will be a learning experience for everyone! Keep an eye out on my Facebook or Twitter feed, I will be posting that I am going live shortly before I do so. Hope to see you there!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment