Friday, March 18, 2016

Mr. Chinfingers - Scribblings on Paper

Today is my load in day for ALTCon 2016 so I am away from my computer, but the monsters must go on. I have for you a recent scribble on paper. This started at the local March Drink and Draw a couple weeks ago and I decided to finish it up. It was just absentminded marks on paper as I socialized with other local artists and it eventually turned into Mr. Chinfingers. Not much then that to say about this piece...

Mr. Chinfingers
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
© 2016 Christopher Burdett

I hope to see you out at ALTCon 2016 this weekend, March 19 - 20 at the North Florida Fairgrounds!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment