Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Dead Gulch Kickstarter and other Uteria news

I recently had the pleasure to work with Michael Bielaczyc again on some monsters for a project he currently has up on Kickstarter. I contributed a pair of monsters for a new adventure, The Dead Gulch, set in the World of Uteria, which is a Pathfinder compatible world. You might remember my work in the past on Elves of Uteria. This time around I created a demon possessed undead baby and a beast of burden...

Lakava - The Dead Gulch
9 x 12
Pencil on toned paper
© 2015 Christopher Burdett
Thundrom - The Dead Gulch
9 x 12
Pencil on toned paper
© 2015 Christopher Burdett

The Dead Gulch Kickstarter is still active and I strongly encourage you to head on over, check it out, and hopefully financially support it on its way to being funded. There are a ton of talented folks involved with this project and it should be another excellent project set in the World of Uteria! What are you waiting for? Go check it out NOW!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michaelbielaczyc/the-dead-gulch-a-story-driven-pathfinder-mystery-a

In related news, a piece that I did for Elves of Uteria will be making an encore appearance in The Dead Gulch, but that is not all... the Tentacle Crawler is getting turned into a miniature! As a refresher, here is the illustration of the Tentacle Crawler that I created for Elves of Uteria...

Tentacle Crawler - Elves of Uteria
9 x 12
Pencil on toned paper
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

Here is a look at the sculpture that will be used for the miniature. I can't wait to get my hands on these! I love miniatures of all kinds and I love miniatures based on my designs even more. Hopefully those attending Gen Con will have the opportunity to get their hands on these bad boys! RAWR!

Tentacle Crawler miniature sculpture courtesy of Michael Bielaczyc
Soon there will be miniatures!

As soon as I have more news about all of these Uteria related happenings I will be sure to share it here on the blog! 

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment