Monday, June 15, 2015

Teebo

YUB NUB! Today I have for you another little Star Wars study of an Ewok. This time around Teebo, the Ewok scout, warrior, and apprentice to Logray, got some attention with the paint. This was the second of two little Ewok studies I planned to do awhile back, the other being Logray. Here is how Teebo turned out...

Teebo
4 x 4 - Acrylic and pencil on board
Original - SOLD
© 2015 Christopher Burdett

Slowly making my way through all the named Ewok from Return of the Jedi. This now makes three Ewok pieces counting my Chief Chirpa from last year, Logray, and now Teebo ...or does it? As mentioned many times before with these smaller painted studies the original drawing was created much larger then the intended painting size. Here is how the drawing for Teebo turned out...

Teebo - Drawing
  9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
Original - Currently not available, contact me if interested
or come see it at Gen Con 2015 (7/30 - 8/2)!
© 2015 Christopher Burdett

I had the presence of mind to remember to take a several photos of this little piece coming together. Not sure how much information they provide, but I am glad I have them for the archive.

All images © 2015 Christopher Burdett

I have a busy June and July ahead of me leading up to Gen Con, so I am not sure how many more personal pieces I will have time for before then. If anything does take shape you can be sure it will show up here on the blog!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment: