Friday, April 17, 2015

Come see me at Free Comic Book Day and Space Coast Comic Con!

I have added two new appearances this year!

The first new appearance will be Saturday May 2nd at Fallout Comic for Free Comic Book Day. I will be be there set up for most of the day with all original art, prints, books, artist proofs and much more. As an added bonus, it is Free Comic Book day, so after you see me you can get some FREE comics!

Fallout Comics • 1484 Apalachee Parkway • Tallahassee, Fl. 32301

The second new appearance will be the weekend of September 12 & 13 at the Space Coast Comic Con. I will be a special guest at the convention in sunny Cape Canaveral, Florida. I will have all my art and related items with me as I would at any convention. There will be a Magic tournament at the con so I am looking forward to signing lots of cards. If all goes according to plan I will also be giving a talk about working as an artist in the entertainment industry. More on this ad we get closer to the convention!

Space Coast Comic Con • 8701 Astronaut Boulevard • Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920

Spacecraft and monsters at the Space Coast Comic Con! RAWR!

With two new events on the calender I hope to see you at one of them. Be sure to stop by and say hello!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment