Monday, December 9, 2013

Sketchbooks now available!

Are you in need of my sketches and drawing in a handy dandy book format? Then you are in luck! ALL four of my sketchbooks are now available and there are several ways to get them!


creatura libri, creatura libri 2, creatura libri 3, and creatura libri 4 now available!

All the books are available directly from me...

Your very own copy of creatura libri, creatura libri 2, creatura libri 3, OR creatura libri 4 (please specify which one) with shipping to anywhere in the US: $20 (additional shipping and handling fees apply to those outside the US)

Your very own copy of creatura libri, creatura libri 2, creatura libri 3, OR creatura libri 4 (please specify which one) featuring an ORIGINAL hand drawn sketch on the first page with shipping to anywhere in the US: $25 (additional shipping and handling fees apply to those outside the US)

SPECIAL DEALS! 

Deal #1: Purchase any TWO books and get an ORIGINAL hand drawn sketch in both books with shipping to anywhere in the US: $40 (additional shipping and handling fees apply to those outside the US)

Deal #2: Purchase any THREE books and get an ORIGINAL hand drawn sketch in all three books with shipping to anywhere in the US: $55 (additional shipping and handling fees apply to those outside the US)

Deal #3: Purchase ALL FOUR books and get an ORIGINAL hand drawn sketch in ALL books with shipping to anywhere in the US: $70 (additional shipping and handling fees apply to those outside the US)

Send an email to: My Yahoo Account and I will send you my paypal info. If you need to send cash or a money order I will provide my home address, but I prefer Paypal. Supplies are limited and it will be on a first come first serve basis. Please specify which book(s) you would like to purchase and if you would like sketches when you email me.


If you prefer, you can always order any or all of the books directly from Lulu.com.

Speaking of sketches, here are some examples of what you could get in your books!




Just a sample of all the monster fun that could await you - RAWR!
all images © 2013 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment