Friday, December 20, 2013

Photos from Children of Yuletide

A few weeks ago I shared with you my Krampus piece that I did for the Children of Yuletide show. I was thrilled to recently receive some photos from Mike Burns after he visited the show, and I thought I would share the images with you...

Krampus - All framed up and ready for you wall
18 x 24
colored pencil on toned paper
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

Living large on the wall at Grindcore House (1515 S 4th St, Philadelphia, PA. 19148)

The contribution by the very talented Brynn Metheney

A big thanks to Mike for taking the time to see the show and for sending me these images. I sure wish I could attend! If you are in the Philadelphia area be sure to stop by and check out all the work it will be showing through the middle of January.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment