Friday, February 8, 2013

The Badger Returns - Pathfinder NPC Codex

I was recently at the bookstore flipping through gaming books when I unexpectedly noticed my name in one of them. The Pathfinder NPC Codex came out in the last several months and I am pleased that I have a piece show up in the book. The fact that the piece included is three years old… well, at least I have a piece appear in the book. Back in 2010 I did a bunch of work for the Pathfinder Gnomes of Golarion book and one of the piece was a badger! As the name of this post suggests, the badger returns…

BADGER! Back by popular demand! Or not…
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

This was a fun one to work on back then, though I was asked to take out the mushrooms I originally had in the piece. It is always nice when a piece deems worthy enough and useful enough to make a return appearance. It also shows me just how much I have learned in the last three years, which is good, but it leaves me wishing I could have replaced the image with one that reflects my current skill level. But that is just me being a whiney pouty pants who wants perfection… I am thrilled that I have something in a book filled with great work from very talented artists. Thanks to those involved for including my piece!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, I will see you back here on Monday for hopefully a week of fun stuff! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments: