Monday, December 3, 2012

Ninja Mountain Podcast - Episode 118

I am a little behind in posting this, but you should really head over and listen to the most recent episode of the Ninja Mountain Podcast, episode 118. You will hear all the usual Ninja Mountain audio gold that you have come to expect from them as well as some third party impressions of the talk that Jon Schindehette and I did at Illuxcon. Here real proof that I was not making the while thing up and that I may possibly done a horrible job of speaking to a room full of people.

 Ninja Mountain Podcast episode 118 - Taking fort making techniques to a whole new level!

Be sure to run on over and give a listen to the most recent episode of the Ninja Mountain Podcast! It is well worth your time and you just might learn a thing or two about making forts and being a better illustrator. RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. I got a lot out of what you guys said. Did anyone happen to video it? I loved Jon's comment on bad fundamentals NOT being an art style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, glad you got a lot out of it. As far as I know, the talk was not recorded or filmed. I know a lot of people have asked about, but I think it was not.

      Delete