Monday, September 10, 2012

Arkham Horror Monsters - Wave 4 (part 1)

Wave 4 of the Arkham Horror Monsters - Premium Figures are now available over on the Fantasy Flight Website. I mention this fact because I designed five of the miniatures in this new set! The monster in the set I was responsible for are the Child of Abhoth, Being of Ib, Serpent People, Servant of Glaaki, and Spectral Hunter. Today I have for you the first two the the set, Child of Abhoth and Being of Ib. Here are the miniature turnarounds...

Child of Abhoth
© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

Being of Ib
© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

I took some pictures of the miniatures so you can compare how the finals turned out compared to my designs. I have really been looking forward to both of these finally being turned into miniatures. I think they turned out pretty well! See for yourself...

Child of Abhoth

Being of Ib

As mentioned in my previous posts about this miniatures, I designed these all way back in 2009. I have some very distinct memories of working on the additional views of the Being of Ib... but that is a conversation for another time. I will have for you on the Wednesday the remaining three miniatures that I designed for this set, the Serpent People, Servant of Glaaki, and Spectral Hunter.

That is all for another exciting Monday, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment