Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pathfinder: Bestiary 2

I received my copy of Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 2 in the mail last week and was happy to see some old friends. Though I didn't have the chane to produce any new pieces for the book, the Redcap, Gryph and Badger I had previously produced showed up in it...

Redcap, Gryph and Badger
©2010 Paizo Publishing

If you look closely you might notices a little typo on art credit, the Gryph is in fact and the Witchwyrd is not. The book is filed with a lot of awesome monsters! Hopefully when number three comes around I will get the chance to add some new monsters to it. As a fun side note Paizo has also released a poster of all the monsters from Bestiary 2... Gotta kill 'em all!

See you back here on Friday for the last post of the year. Nothing huge and monumental... yet. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment