Monday, March 2, 2009

Sketchbook

I broke in a new sketchbook over the weekend. Here are some of the pages.



I have not had an official sketchbook in a while. This seems silly to me since I doodle on everything around me and I have my pages I do my work related concept sketching on (but that stuff can't really be shown... NDA and all).

I really enjoy the pleasure of making marks on paper, I have mentioned this before in a Meeting Notes post. To draw when the goal is not the perfect line, a finished piece, to wow a client, or to meet a deadline, but to just put the pencil to the page and see where it goes. To have time for this is a real treat these days and something I want to have more time for. If I do, you most likely will see some of it here!

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment