Friday, October 2, 2026

Random Old Drawing - Frog Turtle

It is Friday, and I am super busy working on the next book and building courses. That means I have reached back into the archives and grabbed a random drawing to share again today. This one goes back to 2013, and I drew this in an airport on the way to the Illustration Master Class. This drawing also marked the moment I realized I can draw pretty fast. I didn't know my drawing speed was fast... but after other artists watched me drawing this, it was determined I was fast. For whatever that means. Enjoy!

Frog Turtle
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment