Monday, September 2, 2024

Just Games Rochester's Commander Sealed 2024 Auction NOW LIVE!

As mentioned this past May, I have several items in the Just Games Rochester's Commander Sealed 2024 auction! The auction is now live and will continue through September 15, 2024. The auction is supporting Trans Lifeline and The Trevor Project, and I am thrilled to be a part of the event. You can see all of my available items in the auction on their site. There are many other items available from other artists, so there should be something for everyone. I hope you can take the time to support this event and charities!

You can get all of the event's details on their website!

I have several items in the auction, from my Grand Bazaar books to MtG artist proofs.
You can see all of my auctions and more on their website!
 
As mentioned, I will have two MtG artist proofs in the auction.
Each AP has an original ink drawing on their backs.

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment