Friday, May 26, 2023

Kickstarter Roundup - Miller

Today on the blog, I wanted to point out a Kickstarter project that I think you all might be interested in. It features fantastic art by an incredible artist, and if you have not already checked it out, you should do so NOW!

Today I am sharing Aaron Miller's 5E Ready Reference Stat Cards. Aaron shares:

Hi, I’m Aaron Miller. I'm a fantasy artist and illustrator. I've had the pleasure to work on such projects as Magic the Gathering, Dungeons & Dragons, and many more. Since 2015 I've been making Collector Tokens for TCG players. In late 2021 I started playing D&D with a few regular groups.

While playing my druid, Skwirl, I needed something handy for my wild shaping ability. I couldn't find anything so, I put my talents to use and began designing and illustrating my own. In 2022 I released the Core set of Wild Shape cards via Kickstarter. And as promised I worked on the additional Ready Reference Cards and Tokens I'm presenting to you here.

I've also added a few more guest illustrators to the list. Along with Tom Babbey and Owen Weber, I've added the fantastic talents of Allie Irwin and Crystal Sully.

Aaron is a great human and artist. These are fun art pieces even if you do not play, and I look forward to adding them to my collection. This is another great project from Aaron, and I am excited to see it becoming a reality.

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment