Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Remaining Game of Thrones Mousepads and Playmats ON SALE!

While preparing for my first convention since February 2020 in two weeks, I stumbled on a handful of remaining client-related pieces of merchandise. These Game of Thrones mousepads and playmats are the very last items of this type in my possession, and once they are gone, they are gone forever.

These mousepads and playmats feature my art of Viserion and Rhaegal that I created for the Game of Thrones card game. They are some of my favorite dragon art that I have made in my career.

In addition to a reduced price, I am offering discounted shipping in the US.

Here are images of the items and links to my store. Or you can head to my store to see all related items here.

 

 
 

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment