Friday, October 15, 2021

IX Panel: From the Ground Up: World-building to Publication - Sunday 10/24

IX is next week! Since this is my first event since February 2020, and it will be the debut of the full Grand Bazaar experience I have been planning and preparing for weeks. I believe I am ready, save for loading everything into a trailer, getting it all to Reading, PA, and then setting it up. But at this point, all that seems like a tiny bit of work compared to everything I have done recently. While IX will be the best five days of imaginative realism art, it will also be full of lectures, demonstrations, and panels. As it would happen, I am hosting one of those panels.

 
From the Ground Up: World-building to Publication

Join me along with Allen Panakal, Jon Sideriadis, and David Thorn Wenzel as we discuss our various methods for world-building and storytelling. We will also discuss and share the different options we used to see our works published. The ups and downs, what worked and what didn't, and everything in between relating to the creation of worlds and getting them printed will be covered. There will also be plenty of time for questions from the audience.

I am genuinely looking forward to this panel to talk and share our experiences in creating and publishing our worlds. I hope to see you there with plenty of questions ready for the Q&A.

I will be back here on the blog after IX with pictures, stories, and more!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here after IX. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment