Monday, September 13, 2021

The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Fine Art Prints - PRESALE - ENDING THIS WEEK!

As mentioned last month, I have a presale currently running on my store for all seven brand new fine art prints from the first book of The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. The first order of the prints will arrive this week and thus ending the presale period. When they arrive, all the pricing for the prints will be increasing to the standard print price. You have until they arrive to take advantage of the presale pricing on all of my Grand Bazaar prints.

All of my Grand Bazaar prints are now available on my store.

As a reminder, these 12" x 18" fine art prints are printed on Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308. Every print comes stamped, signed, and numbered as an edition of 100. If the samples are any indication, these are the best quality prints I have ever carried, and they look as good as the original artwork. In all seriousness, I am shocked by how good the prints look. The paper quality is outstanding, and it allows the art to look as good as it can.

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment