Friday, May 28, 2021

REMINDER: Kickstarter Roundup - Hooker

When I wrote this post yesterday, the theme was to rally the troops to create a strong push and to get Daniel Hooker's Mermaid Mayhem: A Deep Sea Card Battle for Glory Kickstarter across the funding goal. It didn't have far to go with four days remaining. As I was looking at the campaign page to see what else I could share about this awesome game, the pledged amount ticked over the goal and it became funded! I was so excited to have been there to witness the campaign meet its goal. 

But that is not all; I awoke this morning to now see that the campaign has now also reached its first stretch goal—exciting times in the last days of the campaign. If you have been on the fence about supporting this project, now is the time to act. There are many more stretch goals available that will make this game that much more fun. I hope you take the time to go check out Daniel's Kickstarter and how it some love!

 
 
 
Stretch goals aplenty! I have my hopes on the Meme-maid cards getting unlocked before Monday. Those look like a lot of fun.

We have known Daniel for years, and he is a local artist that has made comics, mermaids, monsters, and more. On top of that, he is an all-around great guy, and I am always eager to support his projects, and I think you should too. Daniel has created a series of inclusive mermaid art for the last several years, and now he has created an entire mermaid game! I couldn't be more excited. 

"Mermaid Mayhem is an exciting card based adventure for ages 8 and up! Take your mermaid battle squad on a danger filled treasure hunt. Grow your party and punish your foes as you race to claim the most treasure."

There is more information, art, and many tiers to support this project on the campaign page. Now that Daniel's game will be a reality, it is time to unlock more stretch goals!


 
Just a glimpse of what in instore, be sure to head to the campaign page to learn more about this awesome game!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment