Monday, April 5, 2021

More Recent Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have for you a selection of recent artist proofs that I added drawings to their backs. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. I have has a recent spike in artist proof sales, and some are actually getting close to selling out. Here is a selection of monster drawings.

 
The ever favorite Festering Mummy got a new angle in this one. I really enjoyed the profile and will need to do some more like this.

 
The Portent is coveted by all, and tentacled monsters seek it out often. My supply of Portent Artist Proofs is getting very low. Soon I feel they will be sold out. 
 
 
The Coveted Peacock makes a dramatic entrance again.

The Shimmerwing Chimera takes flight.

 
Nylea's Forerunner is back again.

 
The Ravenous Leucrocota is desperate as always and will resort to insects to address his hunger.

Lastly, the Shifting Shadows lizard returns yet again, as it is a perennial favorite. 

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment