Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Magic the Gathering CLEARACE Print SALE!

 *UPDATE: All prints have sold out!*

*Prints featuring my Magic the Gathering work can now be purchased at Original Magic Art!*

With the arrival of the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia, and that I am now using Original Magic Art for my print sales, I am discontinuing selling MtG prints at events and on my store. To that end, I am deeply discounting ALL remaining Magic the Gathering prints on my store! All of my prints are limited to an edition of 50 and come signed and numbered. Once they are sold out, only open edition unsigned prints will be available from OMA. Several of my editions are getting close to selling out, and now is your chance to get them before they are gone!

 

Until they are sold out, all of my Magic the Gathering prints are all only $8 each! If you purchase at least FIVE prints, I will include ONE extra print for FREE! This is the time to complete your collection or stock up for the holiday gift-giving season. Head over to my store and have a look at the remaining print selection!

 

 That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment