Friday, July 31, 2020

Kickstarter Roundup - Sideriadis

Today on the blog, I wanted to point out a current Kickstarter project that I think you all might be interested in. It features fantastic art and stories, and if you have not already checked them out, you should do so NOW!


Today I have for you Jon Sideriadis' Astromythos: Book One! I have known Jon for a couple years now and had the privilege to have a table next to his at Gen Con last year. I was already familiar with his work, but I got to talk at length about his stories, art, plans, and books. He is a creator of worlds, monsters, stories, and lore, and I can not wait to get a copy of his first book. The Kickstarter funded in about an hour and stretch goals are already getting ticked off. As an artist that created worlds and tells stories, I can not speak highly enough of Jon's work.  Now is the time to get in on what will indeed be a one of a kind book.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment