Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Limited Edtion Shaper Advertising Prints from the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia @ IX!

I am thrilled to share with you the limited edition prints that I will have available at the Illuxcon Main Show next week! As with last year's print, this is a collaboration between myself and Dear Wife to make a very unique item. Each edition is limited to 25 prints that have been distressed, marked, stamped, and assembled by hand to make each individual print its own unique piece. These prints will also be part of the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia book. If you can not make it to IX this year, do not worry, I will be making any remaining prints available on my store after the event.

Each edition is limited to 25 prints that are distressed, marked, stamped, and assembled by hand as a collaboration between myself and Achsa Nute.

The Shaper Cleaner is often called a Gullet.

The Shaper Sentry is sometimes referred to as a Footman.

The Shaper Assistant has the nickname of Smokestack.

Limited to 25, once they are gone, they are gone.

 
All prints are signed by both Achsa Nute and myself.

While available individually, they will be available as a set for a discounted price.

Here is a closer look at the finished prints. The text below each print is from the book and is from the section corresponding to their entry. If you are attending IX, be sure to stop by to see these first hand, they are each unique with their own personalities and markings.


Here are some images from the distressing and marking process. Dear Wife did a fantastic job on these prints, and I could not be more excited about how they turned out.

All images © 2019 Christopher Burdett

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday!  Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment