Monday, December 24, 2018

2018 Holiday Card - Xandrell Christmas Tree

Hopefully, all of our cards have made their way to their intended destinations, and I won't be spoiling anyone's holiday wishes. That said, I wanted to share our 2018 holiday card today. The Xandrell Christmas Tree brings tidings and holiday wishes from The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. Hoping that the unexpected finds you in the coming year in the best way possible!

Xandrell Christmas Tree - 2018 Holiday Card 
Pencil on two sheets of paper with a digital composite
© 2018 Christopher Burdett

I created a new drawing of the Christmas tree to add to my existing Xandrell Tree drawing that I created last year for The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. Dear Wife suggested the idea since I was hoping to use one of my Grand Bazaar pieces for the card this year. This is actually the second time a Grand Bazaar piece was used. The Belled Kreep was featured on the 2014 holiday card. Here is the original Xandrell Tree drawing...

Xandrell Tree
11 x 14 - Pencil on paper 
Original - SOLD
© 2017 Christopher Burdett

Lastly, here is the card exterior and interior so you can get a feel for what it looks like...

2018 Holiday Card exterior
© 2018 Christopher Burdett

2018 Holiday Card interior
© 2018 Christopher Burdett

This is possibly my last post of the year. I hope the best for you for the rest of the holidays and glad tidings in the new year! See you back here in January! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment