Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Warmachine - No Quarter 51

A couple of weeks ago I shared with you a book that featured some of my art that I was completely unaware of. Today I have for you another bit of published work that I was completely unaware of, this time it is in the form of a magazine. Back in 2013 one of my concepts from my time working on Warmachine miniature was shared in the 51st issue of No Quarter magazine. Not sure how this changes anything now... nearly 5 years later, but it is sure neat to see it now...

No Quarter 51
November 2013

Raluk Moorclaw, The Ironmonger concept hanging out as a preview

Finding my work in this magazine was way more easy then finding it in Dungeonology. I was always happy with this design, but it sure took a lot of work to finally finalize it. Even then it changed a little bit as it became a miniature, No matter what, in the end Raluk Moorclaw, The Ironmonger was a cool design and a fun miniature. Here is the full turnaround for this design...

Digital
© 2014 Privateer Press

Who know what other published work of mine is out there that I don't know about. There certainly some illegally published work of mine out there... but that is a story for another day.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment