Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Pensacon Deals!

Pensacon starts this Friday in Pensacola, Fl. and I will be there with all my monsters. In addition to all my usual paintings, drawings, prints, sketchbooks, artist proofs, playmats, mouse pads, tshirts, and more, I will have with me a mighty stack of prints that I have decided to discontinue. These discontinued prints will be marked down to $5 each or 5 for $20! I am looking to narrow my stock down a bit and Pensacon is the place to be to take advantage of these great deals.

A mighty stack of discontinued prints that will be available at Pensacon!

For those looking to own some of my art and are on a budget, Pensacon is the place to be to this weekend. If you are thinking that there will be nothing awesome in these discontinued prints, then you would be WRONG. There are more than a few dragons that you will be able to buy! Once these prints are gone, they will forever be gone. Don't miss out!

See you at Pensacon, February 23-25!

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment