Wednesday, January 10, 2018

See You at Gen Con 2018!

I am happy to report that I have been accepted into the Gen Con Art Show this coming August 2-5! More than 180 people applied for the 88 available tables in the art show. From what I was told it was a very tough selection process. I love attending Gen Con and I am already looking forward to returning. Speaking of returning, this will be my 8th time in the art show! Each year gets better and better, and while it will be hard to top last year it will definitely be a lot of fun.

Gen Con 2017

Once Gen Con is a bit closer I will share with you more details, but for now I am focused on being ready for Pensacon on Febuary 23-25. I hope to see you at one, or both of these shows!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment