Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Commander 2017 Artist Proofs NOW AVAILABLE!

Artist proofs of my Commander 2017 card are NOW AVAILABLE on my store! If you are interested in the Shifting Shadow artist proofs, now is the time to act! I am a *LITTLE* behind in posting these, but better late than never. All of my artist proofs come signed and numbered and the standard APs are limited to 50. As always, there is an option to just buy the artist proof or to get a unique, one of a kind sketch on the back of the card. 

Shifting Shadow Artist Proofs now available!
Don't forget...

All signed and numbered for your enjoyment!

I first shared this piece with you in August of last year. As I said, I am a little behind in getting these up with such a busy stretch of months. I will have prints available next week as well! Keep an eye out on the blog for details! Here again is the full final art of this card...

Shifting Shadow
Magic the Gathering - Commander 2017
14 x 10.2- Digital
PRINTS available at OMA!
© 2017 Wizards of the Coast
That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment