Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Pensacon 2018 Guest Announcement

I am happy to announce that I will be returning as a guest to Pensacon this coming February 23-25! This will be my third time as a guest at Pensacon and I could not be happier to return. I LOVE Pensacon and have had an amazing time these past two years attending. Not enough good things can be said about Pensacon and I hope to see you there!

I will see you at Pensacon February 23-25, 2018!

The panel list has yet to be announced, but I expect to be a part of a few panels. I will update with the schedule here on the blog once it is posted. Again, if you are in the gulf coast area and want to have a super fun con experience then I highly recommend Pensacon!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. There will be no post on Friday due to the Star Wars holiday, I will see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment