Monday, December 11, 2017

Announcing My New Mailing List!

If you attended Illuxcon in October this is not new information, but for everyone else I have set up my very first mailing list. If you would like to be the first to hear everything that is happening in The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia as well as major updates in my art career then I strongly suggest that you sign up for my brand new mailing list!

http://blogspot.us16.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=1d429b0ad0006488e7521f53b&id=5608c5e9fb

If you want to see things first, get special previews, secret tidbits, and find out about major advancements in the Grand Bazaar project... then you know what to do, MAILING LIST! Be the envy of your friends and enemies by signing up for this most excellent of mailing lists and be in the know on all kinds of monstery goodness. RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment