Friday, September 1, 2017

Death Mark - The Return of DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle

It is no secret that Fantasy Flight Games likes to use and reuse the art that done for them in many of their Star Wars games. I have hand many pieces of my Star Wars pop up multiple times all across the FFG Star Wars Games. It is a little bit of a game at this point to try to find them all and to keep track of them. Recently, I came across the return of my DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle piece that I originally produced for Imperial Assault. This time around it is the Death Mark card in the Scrap Metal expansion to the Star Wars LCG...

Death Mark
Star Wars LCG - Scrap Metal

Not a bad looking card! I am actually really pleased with how this piece looks on this card. It really gets the point across and shows off that angry Trandoshan doing angry Trandoshan things. No matter how the card printed it will be better then its original printing in Imperial Assault where the card was cropped down to the just the rifle...

DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle
Imperial Assault - Core set

The Death Mark card is actually not the first time this art has been reused. Shortly after the release of the core set to Imperial Assault the DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle art appeared on a convention exclusive alt art Trandoshan Hunter card. My art was on the original Trandoshan Hunter cards that are in the core set to Imperial Assault AND in the organized play kit, so it was only fitting that my art was on the convention exclusive card too. This alt art card turned out really good too and shows off a lot more of the piece, but I think Death Mark is my favorite to date.

Trandoshan Hunter
Imperial Assault - Adepticon exclusive giveaway

Lastly, here is the full are for DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle. Or is it Death Mark... or is it Trandoshan Hunter? It is all those things and more! Amyway, here is the full art for all these cards...

DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle
Imperial Assault - Core set
10.1 x 9 - Digital
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, Monday is a holiday so I will see you back here on Wednesday with a NEW monster from the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment