Friday, March 10, 2017

Infected By Art Book - Volume 5

Still catching up on announcements from the past couple of month. Happy to announce that once again I will be appearing in the Infected By Art Book. Volume 5 will be out later this year and I will have one piece featured in the book. This time around it will be my Fretwork Colony from Magic the Gathering Kaladesh expansion. Always interesting to see what gets picked by the judges. To be honest, this was the last piece I was expecting to get into the book... and it was the only piece to get in. You never can predict the outcome of these sort of things. Once again here is the Fretwork Colony...

Fretwork Colony
Magic the Gathering - Kaladesh
14 x 10.2- Digital
© 2016 Wizards of the Coast

A big thanks to the fine folks behind IBA and to everyone involved with the IBA5 selection process! I can not wait to see how this year's book turns out. Hopefully we will be getting out hands on them again at IX in October.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment