Friday, March 24, 2017

Cheap Golf - Pixeljam Kickstarter

Miles Tilmann of Pixeljam is running a 7 day Kickstarter campaign for a new game that looks like a lot of fun. The campaign that ends on Monday is a super retro humor packed golf game. Even better, even if you pledge on the campaign and it is not funded, you still get stuff! All the details are over on the KICKSTARTER! To quote the Kickstarter, "To be clear - if this campaign isn't funded, you don't get Cheap Golf, since it won't exist, but you won't be charged anything and you DO still get the Pixeljam game/album." The more you pledge the more you will get. It is a win/win situation, so there is no reason not to head over.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/milestilmann/cheap-golf/description

Here are some of gifs of the Kickstarter video so you can get a feel for what the game will look and feel like. I don't know about you, but this looks super fun!




If Pixeljam seems familiar, that is because I have shared some of my work that I did for some of their contests. I have known the guys behind Pixeljam since college and I can not speak highly enough about them and their work. Do yourself a favor and go help fun Cheap Golf!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment