Monday, January 16, 2017

Aether Revolt Prerelease Recap

Over the weekend I took part in the prerelease events for Aether Revolt at Gamescape in Tallahassee, Fl. It was a fun time out there Friday night. Always exciting to see players opening their first packs of a new set and getting to see my cards for the first time. A HUGE thanks to Ben and Aras for having me out and for all the hospitality. Can't wait for the next time around. Here are some images from the weekend...

All set up and ready to go!

Had my remaining Magic the Gathering originals with me.

Friday night was the first opportunity to get your hands on my new print for the Lathnu Sailback.

The players are amassing to start the night of play.


Got to sign some old friends...

...and got my hands on a new one.

Again, a HUGE thanks to Ben and Aras and to everyone that come out the prerelease this weekend. It was great to talk to you and a lot of fun.
That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...
For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment